Traditionally, underwriting has used a handful of variables. ZestFinance takes an entirely different approach to underwriting using machine learning and large-scale big data analysis.
With a team of some of the world’s best data scientists from Google and lending experts from Capital One, ZestFinance analyzes thousands of potential credit variables – everything from financial information to technology usage – to better assess factors like the potential for fraud, the risk of default, and the viability of a long-term customer relationship.
The right people will be crazy smart, analytical, creative thinkers who find new and innovative ways to address “old” problems. Educational backgrounds in Engineering, Mathematics, CS, or other analytical / quantitative field preferred.
• Established a metrics based recruiting model to enable evaluation and improvement of candidate sourcing/pipeline, interview to hire ratio and cost per hire.
• Designed and implemented a Recruiting Dashboard, providing an at-a-glance view of month over month metrics and recruiting statistics for the executive management team.
• Designed and implemented staffing plan, along with multiple processes and programs, that increased candidate flow and market awareness, provided recruiter training, and enabled a robust and positive candidate experience.
2007-2010 Lead Recruiter, Northeast • Developed, executed and oversaw engineering staffing strategy and managed recruiting team for New York, Boston and Pittsburgh offices.
• Analyze daily, weekly and monthly metrics to evaluate and consistently improve methods for candidate sourcing/pipeline, interview to hire ratio and cost per hire.
• Led cross-functional efforts to integrate DoubleClick into Google’s corporate structure across 4 locations; this was Google’s largest acquisition to date.
2003-2007 Lead Recruiter, Southern California • Led increase in Santa Monica staff from 40 to 270 in 3+ years.
• Hired, trained, and mentored multiple highly successful Google Recruiters across two continents; have managed teams of up to fifteen recruiters and coordinators.
• Designed and executed cross-functional staffing plan, resulting in increased interview/hire activity across multiple locations.
• Consulted with department directors and executives to determine best recruitment strategy and practices.
• Established staffing and recruiting policy and procedure.
• Sourced candidates through extensive cold calling and advanced internet recruiting.
• Contributed to phenomenal growth from 100 – 1500 employees through cold calling, internet recruiting and additional recruitment practices.
• Developed, implemented and managed staffing budget including internet recruiting expenses, agency expenses, recruitment advertising expenses and trade show participation.
• Personally sourced, recruited, screened, interviewed, and hired staff at all levels within all departments, including the executive level as a remarkable candidate closer, with 450 hires and less than 20 offers turned down, with a .05 turnover ratio.
• Trained Staffing Coordinators and Jr. Recruiters in the areas of cold calling, advanced internet recruiting, interviewing, and working with managers.
Fields of Study
- Applicant Tracking Systems
- Cold Calling
- College Recruiting
- Contract Recruitment
- Executive Search
- Executive Staffing
- HR Policy Formulation
- Internet Recruiting
- Screening Resumes
- Staff Augmentation
- Staff Management
- Staffing Analysis
- Staffing Models
- Staffing Plans
- Strategic Planning
- Strategic Sourcing
- Talent Acquisition
- Talent Management
- Technical Recruiting
- Vendor Management