Computer Science senior at Drexel University. Passionate about programming, web technologies, web apps, JS frameworks (Angular, Backbone and the likes), building computers, video games, books and dogs!
Developed a kiosk-style web application from scratch that is currently being used by Hyundai Motor Group at car shows around the country. The application sees 800-1000 unique users per event. Tech used: PHP, CodeIgniter, MongoDB, JQuery
• As part of the Designscript Language team, core responsibility included writing the parser for the compiler as well as various other documentation parsers. • Implemented various language constructs from parse-level through to the VM. • Worked closely with Test Development team to fix outstanding defects. • Led several knowledge sharing sessions to introduce new members to the architecture.
• Enginuity Automotive is a technology start-up company. Our vision is to reduce people's uncertainty about their cars by providing real-time diagnostic data. • Responsible for leading all software development efforts including web development, server side scripts, database and backend architectures, android app development and corresponding APIs.
• Responsible for assisting traders and developers in the Energy and Commodities department. • Developed applications (Winforms, Console, Windows services) from scratch as well as refactored existing code. • Incorporated multi-threading, event handling, XML (de)serializing, Logging (NLog) and database back-ends.
• Redesign and build Math Images website (
Fields of Study
- Computer Science
Honors, Awards and Achievements
- Dean's Scholarship, Drexel University, 2008-Present
- Pennoni Honors College, Drexel University
- Recipient of Dean's List Award for Academic Excellence