- 14 Connections
Computer Science senior at Drexel University. Passionate about programming, web technologies, web apps, JS frameworks (Angular, Backbone and the likes), building computers, video games, books and dogs!
Developed a kiosk-style web application from scratch that is currently being used by Hyundai Motor Group at car shows around the country. The application sees 800-1000 unique users per event. Tech used: PHP, CodeIgniter, MongoDB, JQuery
• As part of the Designscript Language team, core responsibility included writing the parser for the compiler as well as various other documentation parsers. • Implemented various language constructs from parse-level through to the VM. • Worked closely with Test Development team to fix outstanding defects. • Led several knowledge sharing sessions to introduce new members to the architecture.
• Enginuity Automotive is a technology start-up company. Our vision is to reduce people's uncertainty about their cars by providing real-time diagnostic data. • Responsible for leading all software development efforts including web development, server side scripts, database and backend architectures, android app development and corresponding APIs.
• Responsible for assisting traders and developers in the Energy and Commodities department. • Developed applications (Winforms, Console, Windows services) from scratch as well as refactored existing code. • Incorporated multi-threading, event handling, XML (de)serializing, Logging (NLog) and database back-ends.
• Redesign and build Math Images website (<mathforum.com/mathimages>) working with other students and faculty from Drexel University and Swarthmore College.
- Dean's Scholarship, Drexel University, 2008-Present
- Pennoni Honors College, Drexel University
- Recipient of Dean's List Award for Academic Excellence
Import Your Resume
The resume importer can be used to easily add information to your profile. You can also simply update the resume file only. Once updated, please review your profile to make sure it looks awesome.
Choose File (.doc, .txt or .pdf only).