- 9 Connections
Computer Science senior at Drexel University. Passionate about programming, web technologies, web apps, JS frameworks (Angular, Backbone and the likes), building computers, video games, books and dogs!
Developed a kiosk-style web application from scratch that is currently being used by Hyundai Motor Group at car shows around the country. The application sees 800-1000 unique users per event.Tech used: PHP, CodeIgniter, MongoDB, JQuery …more
• As part of the Designscript Language team, core responsibility included writing the parser for the compiler as well as various other documentation parsers.• Implemented various language constructs from parse-level through to the VM.• Worked closely with Test Development team to fix outstanding defects.• Led several knowledge sharing sessions to introduce new members to the architecture. …more
• Enginuity Automotive is a technology start-up company. Our vision is to reduce people'suncertainty about their cars by providing real-time diagnostic data.• Responsible for leading all software development efforts including web development,server side scripts, database and backend architectures, android app development and corresponding APIs. …more
• Responsible for assisting traders and developers in the Energy and Commoditiesdepartment.• Developed applications (Winforms, Console, Windows services) from scratch as well as refactored existing code.• Incorporated multi-threading, event handling, XML (de)serializing, Logging (NLog) and database back-ends. …more
• Redesign and build Math Images website (
Honors, Awards and Achievements
- Dean's Scholarship, Drexel University, 2008-Present
- Pennoni Honors College, Drexel University
- Recipient of Dean's List Award for Academic Excellence
Import Your Resume
You can use the form below to import your resume from .doc, .txt or .pdf files.