Computer Science in Engineering at University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
I write code. I want to become better at writing code.
• Improved existing, legacy code for the PayAnywhere mobile banking app • Developed using an Agile approach (Scrum) for team-driven, iterative progress • Redesigned for new devices (Android 4.1) while supporting older devices
• Refining electroplating technique to enhance quality of molecular biosensor
• Team-developed a course guide browsing app for the Univ. of Michigan • Independently made an app to provide UM dining hall menus and nutritional info • Learned the proper process for creating apps from experienced graduate students
• Drafted parts, assemblies, and drawings of waterpresses in Autodesk Inventor
- Mobile Development
- Data Structures & Algorithms
- Introduction to Computer Architecture
- Programming and Introductory Data Structures
- University of Michigan MHack:Impact Hackathon -- 1st Place team, Most Technical team
- University of Michigan ('11-'12), College of Engineering — Dean's List
- University of Michigan ('11-'12) — University Honors
- University of Michigan ('11-'12) — Branstrom Freshman Prize
- Semester at Sea FIRST Scholar
- Michigan Regent's Scholarship
- UM Alumni Club of Holland Scholarship
- Karri B. & David E. Jasperse Science Scholarship
- ASME FIRST Clarke Scholarship
- Tennant Company Scholarship
Import Your Resume
The resume importer can be used to easily add information to your profile. You can also simply update the resume file only. Once updated, please review your profile to make sure it looks awesome.
Choose File (.doc, .txt or .pdf only).