Bachelors of Science at Stanford University
I'm a Computer Science major at Stanford, interested in health and education entrepreneurship.
Asian Liver Center, Palo Alto, CA - Team HBV High School Chapters Intern Oct. 2010 - May 2011 • In charge of developing infrastructure in high school Team HBV clubs for collaboration and organization
• Formulated own research aim on Sickle Cell Disease and carried out original research
- Operating Systems
- Database Principles
- Design & Analysis of Algorithms
- Machine Learning
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Valedictorian, 4.0/4.0 GPA
- Verizon Pacific Community Fund - Verizon Scholarship Recipient (Spring 2011)
- South Bay Chinese Service Club Scholarship Recipient (Spring 2010)
- Tech Challenge (Spring 2009): Best Overall Solution; awarded $1000 & (Spring 2008): Judges' Choice
Import Your Resume
The resume importer can be used to easily add information to your profile. You can also simply update the resume file only. Once updated, please review your profile to make sure it looks awesome.
Choose File (.doc, .txt or .pdf only).