I am currently an undergraduate at the University of Wisconsin Madison. I created my own major titled Entrepreneurship, Design, and Technological Change. I believe that large organizations can -and should be- fiercely innovative. I graduated in the Spring of 2013 and moved to Chicago in order to look for an awesome place to work.
Event photography and videography as well as media archiving and education.
Working to help journals expand into digital distribution through multiple avenues.
Working on a long term social media initiative within the Wisconsin Union to better connect with students and Alumni. Involved graphic design, writing, photography, brainstorming, documentation, and research.
Diagnosing and fixing hardware problems with customers computers. Administering computer kiosks across campus.
A hodgepodge of various tasks associated with bringing an RFID tag based theft deterrent/asset tracking system to market.
- Computer Repair
- Digital Publishing
- Graphic Design
- Technology Analysis
- Design Studies 642: Taste
- Mechanical Engineering 549: Product Design
- Industrial and Systems Engineering 349: Human Factors Engineering
- Design Studies 501: History of Interiors II
- Marketing 300: Marketing Management
- Management and Human Resources 365: Entrepreneurship in Business
- Zoology 504: Statistical Animal Modeling
- Math 234: Multivariate Calculus
- Math 319: Differential Equations
- Physics 202: General Electricity and Magnetism
- Physics 311: Lagrangian Mechanics
- Physics 205: Modern Physics for Engineers
- Statistics 224: Statistics for Engineers
- Engineering Professional Development 275: Technical Presentations
- Philosophy 243: Ethics in Business
- Physics 205: Modern Physics
- History of Science 222: Technology and Social Change in History
- Political Science 473: Public Opinion
- Psychology 225: Experimental Psychology