Auburn University class of 2015, very interested in advancing the field of computing and AI in particular into the 21st century.
I want to make computers that learn and interact more like human beings do. I feel that a number of fields, especially on the user-end could benefit from more organic than deterministic behavior, and developing that is one of my major goals.
I'm a comfortable public speaker, an eager leader, and I don't give up.
Fields of Study
- Computer Science
- Machine learning
Honors, Awards and Achievements
- ACM ICPC SER DII 1st place team-member
- National Merit Scholar
- National Hispanic Scholar
- Auburn University Presidential Scholarship recipient
- Rensselear Medal Winner
- Readyforce Hackertour 2012's Last Stop 4th place winner
- Auburn STARS computing tutor
- Red Cross Lifeguard, CPR, First Aid certified and employed