- 44 Connections
- Nick Loui Employee
Divide Nine is an LA tech studio, building Vixlet.
Some of our team members have: - Sold off MySpace to Fox - Ran operations at Ticketmaster, Expedia, etc - Analyzed big data at LinkedIn and Ticketmaster - Helped Ashton be the first to a million fans on Twitter
We are working with some of the largest brands in sports, entertainment and fashion to launch our new digital platform. While we're LA focused, our clients are global.
This is an excellent position for self-motivated, excited candidates with an amazing “level of attention to detail”, which is a fancy way of saying you notice things others don’t. Divide Nine is seeking friendly, motivated applicants who are problem solvers and outta-the-box thinkers.
THINGS WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Experience with Node.js (Express) | Backbone.js | MongoDB | MySQL is a plus but not a pre-requisite.
Interest in building user-facing features and core-backend functionality, as well as being an active part of the design process.
Someone who will work and act like this is their very own startup ... because it will be.
Someone who can show off something they have created or worked on (preferably a web app or mobile app)
- Experience designing real products for the Web or Mobile
- Experience creating production-ready html and css
- A strong, clean, innovative, visual design sense and a vigilant attention to detail.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe CS
- The ability to turn wireframes and mockups into high quality, workable front-end designs
- An itching to work at a small company and make a huge difference
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with Icon or illustration work * Experience designing for mobile devices * Previous startup experience