MIT ‘13 Grad, Software Engineer at Microsoft, Advisor at Readyforce
• Working on AEther, a machine learning experimentation platform.
• Worked on DroidSafe, an automated program analysis system for detecting malware in deployed Android applications. • Developed and evaluated an efficient and sound abstract interpretation analysis for the resolution of security-sensitive values.
• Joined Board of Advisors after the acquisition of Umeqo, a recruiting start-up I founded at MIT. • Helping raise visibility of the combined Readyforce/Umeqo platform at MIT and other universities.
• Worked on a new native UI for the tablet version of Android Firefox.
• Designed and developed a Splunk-like log aggregation/analytics system on a Linux node cluster using Hadoop, HBase, Hive, Flume, Thrift and Zookeeper. Used Django for the front end. Allowed SQL-like querying of terabytes of log data of by user, machine, time, etc.
• Created a risk graphing utility which used trader log data to simulate past activity, populate a cache, and visualize long/short positions, exposure and limits over time. Used Highcharts, ExtJS for front end, C++, Pion networking and Boost libraries in the backend.
• Co-founded, developed, marketed, and sold Umeqo, a recruiting start-up whose goal was to provide recruiters with a faster and smarter way to find potential student candidates. • Acquired by Readyforce in January 2013.
Fields of Study
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Performance Engineering, Computer System Security, Computer System Architecture, Compilers, Digital Communication Systems, Design and Analysis of Algo