At Eventbrite, we believe that getting together is the best way for people to learn, grow, get inspired, feel connected, give back, and celebrate. So we're building technology that facilitates those gatherings by helping event attendees discover interesting things to do, and empowers event organizers to plan, promote and sell out any event.
Britelings are a varied bunch. Our team embodies the wide spectrum of events on Eventbrite -- from musicians to marathon runners, foodies to fundraisers. The thing that unites us is our commitment to building an innovative platform that supports shared experiences.
We’ve grown from 30 employees 3 years ago to over 200. Voted one of the best places to work by the SF Business Times 4 times now, we’re offering unique opportunities to join a passionate, driven, creative and fun-loving team.
Eventbrite is on the hunt for experienced, professional, and highly motivated Senior Web Software Engineers to join our team. The perfect candidate will have experience with at least one full web technology stack, an eye for great design and functionality, and a knack for pushing projects from conception all the way to production. If you love coding, working on cutting edge projects and technologies, and want to be part of our amazing team, we want to hear from you!
Responsibilities:- Design and development of new product features and enhancements - Work with the product team to develop functional requirements - Start from scratch and finish with a bang - Investigate and use cutting-edge technologies - Champion design and code reviews - Help more junior developers become a rock star like you - Turn guesstimates into great estimates
We're looking for an experienced, professional, and highly motivated iOS Engineer to help build cutting-edge iOS apps for Eventbrite. We're building the tools that allow event organizers to sell tickets or check in attendees right on their iPhone or iPad, and to allow attendees to check in at events and find out about other interesting events on their phone.
Requirements:- Solid experience with Objective-C, Cocoa Touch, and the iPhone/iPad SDK
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Experience building applications that talk to RESTful web services
- Database experience using CoreData, Sqlite or equivalent
- Strong object-oriented programming and design skills
- Experience writing multi-threaded, asynchronous code
- Understanding of software design patterns and architectural principles
- Attention to quality through unit tests, automation scripts, and code reviews
- Experience with security, with a focus on creating interactions that reinforce trust and security
- Strong computer science fundamentals gained through Bachelor’s degree in CS, Math, Engineering or equivalent
- Experience with Cocoa on the desktop, AppKit, etc.
- Experience shipping one or more native iOS apps to the App Store
- Experience building mobile apps on other platforms
- Experience using Python in a production environment
- Active contributor to open source software
We are building a world-class client services team to take care of our amazing customers. If you are passionate about delivering exceptional service, we want you on our customer-loving, fun, curious, dedicated, sometimes silly and extremely hard-working team.
This position will entail doing what you love all day long - helping people. Through phone, email and live chat you will be interfacing with our wonderful customers, and working through various questions with them to help make their event a success. Your mastery of the Eventbrite platform will be invaluable to our customers as you help them learn more about effective way to set up events with us, how to promote their events, resolve day-of-event concerns, and provide information on pricing and payments. Ultimately your goal will be to delight our customer and send them away with more knowledge and a smile.
- Provide world-class service to our event organizers and attendees via phone and email.
- Be an expert on Eventbrite features as they are launched.
- Escalate customer issues to appropriate channels when needed.
- Provide instruction and tutorials about our service to existing customers.
- Represent the voice of our customers internally by interfacing and collaborating with other internal teams when appropriate.
- Demonstrated aptitude for and love of providing exceptional customer service.
- A natural enthusiasm for resolving problems and helping people.
- Ability to learn new technology at lightning speed.
- The stamina to field dozens of calls and emails per day with a smile.
- Flexibility – sometimes we work early, sometimes we work late. We want to make sure someone is always on hand to help out.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Experience
If this sounds like your cup of tea, we’d love to hear from you.
Eventbrite is the world’s largest, fastest growing social commerce company in need of a junior marketing designer. We empower anyone to host successful live experiences of any type or size by providing an easy way to manage, promote and sell out the event. Are you a designer who loves bringing brands to life, know basic CSS and are eager to learn more? Eventbrite is offering this position to the right candidate looking to gain valuable experience working with our stellar marketing team.
The junior marketing designer will create sell sheets, banner ads, landing pages, and marketing materials in a fun and collaborative team environment. The ideal candidate will be passionate, detail oriented, and eager to create designs that are visually appealing and on-brand.
Responsibilities:- Manage design asset library - Design collateral, banner ads and landing pages while adhering to brand guidelines - Collaborate with marketing managers on campaign ideas
- 1-2 years of print and web design experience
- Basic CSS knowledge
- A strong, clean design aesthetic
- A great attitude and experience working with collaborative teams
- Solid knowledge of CSS+HTML
- Avid Eventbrite user