MS at Syracuse University
★ Software Engineer/Developer having 4+ years of work experience.
★ Interested in designing large applications frameworks.
★ Have keen interest in learning new technologies and making Proof of Concept using them.
Designing and developing scripts in C#. Memory Optimization and Profiling.
Developed shell scripts and java programs to automate the scaling and running of tasks.
• Scaling Open Source Genetic Software Application on Amazon EC2 Clouds. • Creating shell scripts to evaluate medical database. • Dealing with MIMIC II database and developing code to collect the required statistical data for its analysis.
Teaching Assistant of course 'Software Implementation' under E Sibert. Helped students in designing the applications and debugging. Guiding them to learn the required technologies.
• Developed many use cases using Grails framework. • Suggested improvements in the web application and implemented them. • Integrated the application with other third party services for payment and e-mail functionality.
• Worked in Java and XML Technologies. • Developed many end to end modules with their quality test cases with good OOD. • Implemented Entity Auditing functionality using Hibernate Envers. • Developed a request tracking application using Hibernate, Spring and JSF/Richfaces which increased the performance and reliability of the system.
• Worked in a complex project based on Distributed Architecture using Enterprise Java Beans and latest frameworks like JSF, Spring and Hibernate. • Made Proof of Concept on various UI/Ajax frameworks and did complete system test for them. • Developed many end to end use cases involving preparation of Design Documents, verifying test cases etc. • Implemented Continuous Integration by automating the build process using ANT scripts and Hudson.
- Software Modeling and Analysis
- Object Oriented Design
- Mobile Application Development
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms
- Design Patterns
- Advanced Computer Architecture
- Distributed Objects
- Mathematical Basis of Computing
Import Your Resume
The resume importer can be used to easily add information to your profile. You can also simply update the resume file only. Once updated, please review your profile to make sure it looks awesome.
Choose File (.doc, .txt or .pdf only).