IN DEMANDTOP RANKED
Apparel, Merchandising, Design & Production at Iowa State University
- Connected to 8 people on Readyforce
Quick pins about myself:
• I started something from nothing. A clothing swap organization in Ames, Iowa, Closets Collide.
• My main skills are in event planning, community relations and digital marketing and I'm looking for an innovative role in any of the above areas.
• Volunteering: Everything from Lego’s to Fashion
• Coordinated case management for prospective families and residents• Created, organized and marketed corporate events for over 200 people• Incoming leads from referrals grown by 115%• Responsible for all tours, leasing and apartment sales• Managed entire branch marketing budget …more
• Assisted multiple Century 21 agents in achieving sales goals• Organized marketing and promotion events to form strategic referral relationships• Managed social media for multiple realtors with over 1,000 followers …more
• Obtained various levels of sponsorship over $2,000• Implemented sustainable changes to clothing events with positive results• Executed quick decision making during events to adapt to unforeseen challenges• Led a team of volunteers while coordinating with participants and judges …more
• Promoted YPA and partnered with non-profit organizations for events• Oversaw volunteer committee to execute city-wide events• Led committee meetings• Scheduled and recruited YPA members in the Read with Me initiative for over 400 city youth …more
• Created entire digital marketing brand base on Facebook, Twitter and Hootsuite• Spring 2010 clothing swap attended by over 250 people• Implemented a mentorship program for event coordinator positions• Conducted Iowa State University and community-wide marketing events• Managed and recruited volunteers while providing professional growth …more
• Communicated between buyer, regional manager, and store manager• Merchandised departmental floor and inventory management• Directed by store manager to promote and lead a project for a new-line launch• Constantly exceeded sales targets set by corporate office …more
- BUS 121 Social Media Strategy and Branding for Business at Stanford University
Import Your Resume
You can use the form below to import your resume from .doc, .txt or .pdf files.