“Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do...” ~ Steve Jobs
I'm a full believer that everything you want is just outside your comfort zone!
Specialties: Full Life Cycle Tech & Non-Tech Recruiting • Project Management • Team Leadership • Event Planning • Competitive Market Analysis • Strategic Planning & Marketing • Business Development • Product P
Lucky you! Lucky us! We're hiring! We've grown from 30 employees 3 years ago to 200+! Voted one of the best places to work by the SF Business Times in 2010, 2011 & 2012, we're offering unique opportunities to join a passionate, driven, creative, and fun-loving team: http://www.eventbrite.com/jobs/
Things are looking Brite! As we gear up for 2013 and take a look back at the growth we’ve seen, here are some stats that capture the excitement of 2012:
• Total gross ticket sales in 2012: $600 million • # of tickets sold in 2012: 36 million • # of languages Eventbrite supports: 7 • Countries where events were held in 2012: 179 • Countries where we offer a localized product: 14 • # of poker world champions in our ranks: 1 (seriously!) • Dollars raised at fundraising events throughout 2012: $59 million • Tickets scanned with Entry Manager in 2012: 3.16 million • # of pints recorded by the office kegbot: 495 • # of Eventbrite app downloads in 2012: 1.8 million
Looking back at 2011... http://www.eventbrite.com/l/yearinreview
• Ticket sales: $1B! - http://techcrunch.com/2012/06/18/eventbrite-1-billion-sales/ - http://thenextweb.com/insider/2012/06/18/eventbrite-tops-1-billion-in-gross-ticket-sales-doubles-down-on-european-expansion/ - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufW-P0U6vGY&feature=youtu.be
More fun facts: • Funding raised to date: $80M • Tickets sold: 119M - http://www.fastcompany.com/1819389/eventbrite-ticket-sales-ticketmaster • Opened our London office in October of 2011
Benefits of working at Eventbrite:
• Delicious & nutritious catered meals 6 times a week • $100/month transportation stipend • $60/month health & wellness stipend • Office espresso machine for staying awake & Zen room for relaxing • On-site yoga classes, massage & acupuncture therapy • Ridiculously cute & friendly dogs in the office • Ping pong table in the game room to challenge your fellow Britelings • Medical, dental & vision coverage • Take the time you need philosophy • 401K
• Clients: Williams-Sonoma Inc., Gap Inc., Bare Escentuals, CompTIA, Blackrock, Kurt Salmon, Storia, Schulte Design, eBay, Paypal, CRC Health Group, Visa, Kensington, Walmart.com, Symantec, Nowness.com, Sirius XM, Gerson Lehrman, Gigantic, Arbor Commercial Mortgage LLC, Whole Foods, GameStop, McMurry, Nike, Portland State University, Richardson Sports, iTravel2000, Wunderman. • Continually build a book of business of contract online marketing opportunities (online content, affiliate marketing, SEM/SEO, social media strategy & execution, online marketing management, online project management, web analytics) through cold/warm calling and collaborating with the sales team. • Employ innovative techniques to search and recruit specific talent that meet the requirements of contract online marketing positions. • Network within the online marketing world to stay on the pulse of changing trends and talent and build strong network of place-able “A-List” talent. • Source, select, screen, interview and mobilize every online marketing talent in major markets our clients need. • Pair outstanding talent with challenging online marketing jobs to create inspired, productive partnerships with Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies. • Develop and cultivate relationships between both client and talent customers on a daily basis via phone and in person with all online marketing accounts across the country. • Provide a clear understanding of Aquent’s staffing solutions and services to new clients and talent. • Deliver top customer service through diligent and consistent quality checks with both clients and assigned talent to measure results delivered and ensure satisfaction. • Serve as the internal subject matter expert on all things online marketing by understanding position specifications, key qualifications and business impact desired by our clients. • Champion our new talent and placed talent as they move from one assignment to another by actively marketing to our network of clients.
• Execute business strategies and visual merchandise strategies to maximize and drive sales and profit. • Identify opportunities and recommend new concepts for the channel to enhance the brand. • Assist in the development of the seasonal plans for the channel. • Review plans and e-Commerce merchandising goals; develop website merchandise strategies to achieve sales. • Assist in management of site pilot programs/partner sweepstakes from beginning to end. • Help coordinate creative process between merchant, creative and e-Comm teams for all e-mail campaigns. • Help to execute e-mail campaigns by generating and testing all e-mail links as well as reviewing all creative assets and copy. • Assist with all NSO/SEO and metadata updates/implementations. • Train and work with Internet Coordinator on functions and formulas within Excel and how to manage daily workload in addition to planning and preparing for further launch dates to compile and input data into the seasonal product information database.
[Maternity leave contract position] • Executed business strategies and visual merchandise strategies to maximize and drive sales and profit. • Identified opportunities and recommended new concepts for the channel to enhance the brand. • Assisted in the development of the seasonal plans for the channel. • Reviewed plans and e-Commerce merchandising goals; develops website merchandise strategies to achieve sales. • Assisted in management of site pilot programs/partner sweepstakes from beginning to end. • Helped coordinate creative process between merchant, creative and e-Comm teams for all e-mail campaigns. • Helped to execute e-mail campaigns by generating and testing all e-mail links as well as reviewing all creative assets and copy. • Assist with all NSO/SEO and metadata updates/implementations. • Trained and worked with Internet Coordinator on functions and formulas within Excel and how to manage daily workload in addition to planning and preparing for further launch dates to compile and input data into the seasonal product information database.
[Maternity leave contract position] • Worked cross functionally with all teams (e-Comm, Creative, Merchandising, IT, Inventory) in order to meet all milestone deadlines for both the e-Comm and Registry portions of the site. • Participated in weekly/seasonal Production Meetings to discuss assets deadlines/milestones for site updates. • Assisted internal IT team in deploying, implementing and maintaining site improvements for new platform. • Helped list and test all creative and merchandising assets for each new season in multiple testing environments. • Helped analyze and report out on site performance regarding updates/changes/promotions, etc. • Coordinated and administered ongoing testing sessions for each project release and major site launch. • Maintained e-Commerce calendar for testing, site launches and site assortment changes. • Assisted in Coremetrics reporting on keyword search, homepage optimization, and product review analysis. • Updated Natural Search results based on Null Search results and Most Commonly Searched terms. • Worked with Social Media networks as necessary (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc…)
• Managed and created seasonal merchandise databases for Pottery Barn e-Commerce. • Coordinated and facilitated processes and flow of information internally and externally. • Provided support to Website Merchandising team. • Compiled and input data to maintain seasonal product information databases – e-Commerce. • Worked closely with creative team to assist in creation and maintenance of creative product databases. • Worked closely with Website merchandising team to ensure correct site layout. • Interfaced with inventory management and merchandising teams to ensure site data integrity and correct product set-up. • Interfaced with site managers, project management and e-technology team for timely database uploads, site deployments, and reporting of issues. • Managed database uploads to merchant preview, dev, and QA testing environments. • Reviewed creative content for product data integrity. • Coordinated and managed weekly site testing in order to ensure correct data integrity. • Coordinated the archiving of seasonal website features, functionality, and products. • Input original pricing to AS400 generating accurate sale information on website.
• Assisted the global marketing team (in particular Spain) with researching and successfully developing new contacts for the company. • Participated in global conference calls and attended global conference meetings, which resulted in new marketing strategies along with the creation of action spreadsheets of potential clients for company global call centers.
• Inaugural hire for the purpose of increasing sales and visibility of UC Davis on-campus dining services and growing the customer base. • Created innovative print marketing advertisements and organized new promotional events.
Fields of Study
- Art History
- Communication and Spanish
- Applicant Tracking Systems
- Brand Management
- Career Development
- Career Development Coaching
- Competitive Analysis
- Digital Marketing
- Full-cycle Recruiting
- Marketing Management
- Online Advertising
- Online Marketing
- Social Media
- Social Media Marketing
- Strategic HR
- Team Leadership
- Technical Recruiting
- Vendor Management
- Web Analytics