Looking for a full-time position starting soon! Interested in engineering (both hardware and software) and startups.
Fall 2013: First large scale hackathon in the Southeast with 500+ programmers and 100+ completed projects
Spring 2014: First large intercollegiate hackathon focused on civic hacking/code for good. Brought in 300+ engineers to work closely with 11 different non-profits
Media coverage, projects, sponsors and more information at http://hackduke.org/
Developed simulations for different high energy particle
Automated the interfacing of Feynman diagrams with Madgraph5 (python library that generates physics processes)
Improved search quality on the search indexing service of Google TV by more than x% (confidential)
Developed data visualization tools to track the improvement of the search results as a result of the algorithm
- Created and taught a class of 20 students in the first web development course at Duke. Syllabus: http://goo.gl/gqqFT
Participated in IBM's highly selective and competitive internship, Extreme Blue.
Created a new frontend for a project management and collaboration tool based on data collected from usability tests. New users were 10% more successful at performing tasks on the new interface.
Invited to the IBM headquarters to present the final product to high level IBM executives like Steve Mills.
- Improved the focusing ability (lens size to focal length ratio) of flat acoustic metamaterial lenses by 20% in both simulation and experiment.
Researched how urban and rural behavior affected turbulence.
• Wrote a statistical and computational model to describe atmospheric turbulence, analyzing over 40 billion lines of raw data from wind and temperature sensors
• Numerically demonstrated that turbulence in cities was significantly less strong than in rural areas, exhibiting a maximum radius of 1000m
• Awarded national semifinalist status in the Siemens Research Competition (Analysis of Boundary Layer Turbulence in Urban and Rural Conditions);
Fields of Study
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Agile Methodologies
- Altera Quartus
- Common Lisp
- Html 5
- Rational Team Concert
- Ruby on Rails
- Web Development
- Design of an Acoustic Metamaterial Lens Using Genetic Algorithms