Personable Staffing Professional with ability to own and drive full life-cycle recruiting process at Corporate and Agency level. Strong Presentation, Demo, Account Management and Closing Skills, with unique attitude of being very detail oriented without losing sight of the big picture.
Looking for the best systems talent all over the world!
Google's Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) team, is made up of talented software engineers and systems engineers who are responsible for solving the problems of scalability, availability, reliability and performance that are uniquely Google. They make the user experience on Google Search, Gmail, Maps, and other external applications, a seamless one. They can also improve one of the largest internal corporate infrastructures in the world!
Interested in Linux experts with solid C, C++, Java, Python or Perl skills
The SRE team is currently hiring in the following locations:
U.S.: Mountain View, CA; San Francisco, CA; Santa Monica, CA; Seattle, WA; Kirkland, WA; Pittsburgh, PA; New York, NY; Boston, MA and Atlanta, GA
International: Dublin, Ireland; London, England; Zurich, Switzerland; Munich, Germany; Sydney, Australia; and Bangalore, India
- Represented Google at Grace Hopper Conference, 2011. http://gracehopper.org/2011/
- Working on Special Projects.
I am currently working on a Special Project for Google.
PCS specialize in provision of technical recruiting services for business systems support assignments - Our focus being personalized attention to our clients requirements with a heavy emphasis on quality, value and delivery. PCS provides for consultants/specialists for all positions under the IT and IS umbrella.
•Recruited, screened, coached candidates to fill openings in the IT/IS sector for our current clients
•Sourced/ Recruited Candidates from various internet sites, referrals, company database and responses from job postings in a wide array of technologies
• Develop and maintain candidate database, create pipeline, tracking system and internal postings.
• Specialized in both consulting and permanent openings, as well as contract-to-hire openings successfully placed candidates in both consulting and permanent positions in a wide array of technologies •Acted as direct liaison/salesperson with clients when needed • Worked directly with hiring managers to successfully meet departmental budget requirements • Maximized company profit by successfully negotiating salary/rate and closing candidates with client • Participated in business development, marketing and strategic planning.
•Worked in a very fast paced environment to meet the rapidly growing needs of the engineering department. • Meet with hiring managers to discuss candidates and open requisitions. • Utilized Hire.com to source qualified candidates. • Conducted phone interviews. • Provided excellent customer service to Hiring Managers, client groups and candidates to ensure all needs are met. • Supported recruiting functions and processes including, but not limited to, scheduling interviews, creating offer letters, initiating background checks and updating candidate files. • Created and maintained job postings on external job board websites.
Fields of Study
- Software Development, Business Management
- Account Management
- Applicant Tracking Systems
- Benefits Negotiation
- Boolean Searching
- College Recruiting
- Contract Recruitment
- Executive Search
- Human Resources
- Internet Recruiting
- Screening Resumes
- Talent Acquisition
- Technical Recruiting
- Temporary Placement